Connect your original (or third party) NES controller or accessories to your Wii, Wii U or the NES Classic Edition? You can do this using the Pro Nes Adapter of Retro Fighters.
- For all your NES accessories
- Plug 'n Play
- 2 player support
- Top quality
- Works on Wii, Wii U and NES Classic Edition
You can simply connect by plugging in your favorite retro NES gaming hardware into the Pro Nes Adapter. Player 1 goes into NES1 port. Player 2 goes into the NES2 port. And the Pro Nes Adapter is plugged into your Wii remote, Wii U remote or the (Player 1/Player 2) console port of the Nes Classic Edition. Ready? Set? Go!
NOTE: With the NES Advantage Joystick, you must set your NES Advantage to Player 2 and plug it into either port NES 1 or NES 2 on the adapter.
- Original NES controllers/joystick
- Third party controllers/joysticks for the NES
- Original NES accessories (incl. NES Advantage and Power Glove)
- Third party accessoires for the NES
- Wii U
- NES Classic Edition